LOL, you can train unold dogs, but not kitties, I guess.
Meg, I fear I'm just going to have to wait until she outgrows it. :)
"Have you tried rebooting it?"
TB, LOL. Actually, I don't dare disturb her if I want to get anything done. :)
I maintain that cats have a very dark sense of humor.
Valerie, they definitely have a mischievous streak. :)
Oh my goodness, it took me a minute to see the little beady eyes! LOL! Having had cats most of my life, I had to smile! :)
Linda, she's an absolute toot. She does have a playmate now, which means double trouble for my weaving!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL, you can train unold dogs, but not kitties, I guess.
Meg, I fear I'm just going to have to wait until she outgrows it. :)
"Have you tried rebooting it?"
TB, LOL. Actually, I don't dare disturb her if I want to get anything done. :)
I maintain that cats have a very dark sense of humor.
Valerie, they definitely have a mischievous streak. :)
Oh my goodness, it took me a minute to see the little beady eyes! LOL! Having had cats most of my life, I had to smile! :)
Linda, she's an absolute toot. She does have a playmate now, which means double trouble for my weaving!
Post a Comment