Thursday, May 28, 2009

One Lovely Award From Alison

By Leigh

In the middle of my moving frenzy, Alison gifted me with this lovely (literally) award.

The Rules Of This Award:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Herbaholic's Herbarium - This may be cheating somewhat, because this is the person who awarded Alison the award in the first place, but her blog is new to me and I love it! Now that I have someplace to plant it, an herb garden is definitely on my "to do" list.

Camp Runamuck - Theresa's blog is fairly new for me too. I believe she found me first, but I've enjoyed her blog ever since. We have quite a few things in common, which makes reading it all the more interesting.

Life Looms Large - I'm not sure how long I've been visiting Sue's blog. It's very heavy on inspirational weaving content, with a few other interesting things thrown in for good measure.

Woodyarn - I know Margreet through the Online Guild, but didn't know she had a blog until just recently. Primarily she is a weaver, but dabbles in other fiber activities as well.

A History of Colour - I know Debbie from the Online Guild as well. (Actually, that's how I know Alison too :) Debbie is not only a natural dyer, but she is an historical dyer as well. Her blog is fairly new, but already very informative.

Well, I don't have much reading time lately, but I still like to follow a good blog. :)

Posted 28 May 2009 at http://leighsfiberjournal.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Leigh,
    Thank you so much! And it was quite fun to go through your links on this post and see all the wonderful sites I didn't know about. And YOU are so deserving of this award.
    How is the moving frenzy going? Only to be followed by the painting and unpacking frenzy no doubt.
    Lucky you, a whole new nest for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh,

    A belated thank you for this award!

    I've been waiting to pass it along because my husband has been starting a blog and I wanted to give him a chance to post a little bit before I gave him an award!

    I probably could have thanked you without waiting for him though!!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!