Friday, May 22, 2009

The Move

By Leigh

I'll be offline for at least a couple of days while we finish our move. There's still a lot of work to do, but at least the house is at a point where we can start living there. I've taken Rascal and Catzee out there there three times now. They seem to be feeling more comfortable about the house, so hopefully it won't be too traumatic for them. Or for us!

I haven't been able to blog visit lately, so I appreciate those of you who still visit me and leave comments. You all have been a great encouragement to me and I love you for it!

Posted 22 May 2009 at http://leighsfiberjournal.blogspot.com

Related Posts:
A Life Detour......

8 comments:

  1. Your new place is WONDERFUL - I looked through all the pictures tonight - I love all the windows - your workshop will be lovely to work in! Wishing you well on your move. T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and safe moving to you. I'll be waiting for that first post after you're moved in. How exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move!!! So exciting....even though I know it's a lot of hard work too!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see how it looks after you move in. Moving is such hard work.

    Good luck and Happy moving Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cats will be fine. And so will you! Enjoy and work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really a thrill to see dreams come true when all around us there is so much bad news and so many lost dreams. It's understandable that you will be offline - for quite a while. I anticipate the unfolding of your future and future studio, one post at a time. I see cats laying in the sun streaming through those windows~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Leigh, on your new home and weaving studio! It looks like a wonderful space with all that light! Hope you'll be settled very soon.
    Yvonne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully you are moved in more or less, and the trauma has been minimal. Your blog is inspiring and has great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!