Sunday, February 15, 2009

Southeast Fiber Forum

By Leigh

I got my registration confirmation for Fiber Forum. This will be my first ever fiber conference, so I am really looking forward to it. I am signed up for Eileen Hallman's Cotton and Charka Workshop. I've wanted to take this workshop for a number of years, and finally have my chance. I figured the timing was especially good considering how much cotton spinning I've been doing and plan to continue doing.

There are a number of fantastic weaving workshops being offered as well. However, I don't have a small, portable loom, so my choices are narrowed.

Fiber Forum is scheduled for April 17-19 at Lake Junaluska, NC. Are any of you planning on going?

Posted 15 Feb. 2009 at http://leighsfiberjournal.blogspot.com

Related Posts:
Fiber Forum 2009
Fiber Forum Weekend
My Weekend: "Cotton & the Charkha"

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a great conference!!! And April is such a wonderful time to be in that area!! (We were lucky enough to spend all of April in NC last spring!!)

    Enjoy!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!