Friday, April 18, 2008

A Little Blog Tweeking

As I mentioned several days ago, I've been working on a few blog updates. The one I'm most excited about is the header tabs at the top of the post. One obviously links to my fiber gallery (which I've been working on updating). The other tab links to a site where I've organized all the fiber and textile links I've bookmarked or otherwise saved over the years. The lists of those links are also right here. I hope you will find some of them useful.

Well, I think I've had my quota of web design fun for the year. Back to fiber stuff!

8 comments:

  1. What a great resource! I'm new to dyeing, spinning and weaving, so I'm bursting with questions. Thanks for giving me a first point of departure for some of my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have admired your blog design from the first time I saw it. It's simple and readable, but has a very distinctive personality. Now I'm even more impressed. The Gallery and Links tabs are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to dive into your weaving links! So much to explore and I appreciate the organization!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of links! Thanks for putting that together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been working LONG AND HARD!!! I went and checked things out and everything works beautifully, including linking back to the original blog posts for the pictures. Congratulations! I am more and more determined, once the heat really sets in and limits my gardening activities, to go through my labels carefully. Despite my competitive nature (grin!) I am not going to attempt anything like what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and easy to use!! Thanks for sharing all your hard work with the rest of the fiber world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is way cool, Leigh! (Dates me, doesn't it?) Maybe I should say, "Far out!" or as we shepherds say, "Farm out!"

    I know, I know...a Smart-A__! LOL!

    Good job! And thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous work, Leigh, well done. Is your yarn stash as well organised as your blog? I am filled with awe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!