Friday, December 14, 2007

Something Worthy .......

........ of your Giving consideration. Tina T-P (A Blip on the Radar) alerted me to this.

Shepherds Brad and Meg Gregory of The Black Sheep Creamery experienced devastating loses to their flock and farm after area flooding earlier this month. The Northwest Shetland Sheep Owners has organized an Online Auction to help. There are some lovely things there to bid on.

For a more detailed post on Tina's blog about the flood situation, the online auction, or where to send donations , click here.

3 comments:

  1. Aren't those people great? (As well as you for passing the word along!)
    I think what they are doing is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links. Gotta go check those out! I do love an online auction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the links. I haven't been able to get the page to load (yet) hopefully that means they are getting lots of bids! It is hard to believe the damage to the area just south of where I live. I hope that they are able to repair and rebuild quickly with the help of NWSSO group. that is a great bunch of people.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!