Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Weird Meme

I've been tagged by Judy with a weird meme. Here's why it's weird.

“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

So here goes. After much deliberation (but only because I think I'm quite "normal" ;) my 6 weird things:

1) I don't like iced tea (well, that's weird around here anyway)

2) It took me 11 years and 5 majors to earn my bachelors degree

3) I once lived in a tipi on a hippy commune without electricity, telephones, keys, or clocks

4) DH and I have an uncontrollable desire to be off the grid

5) I dislike telephones and talking on them. I will avoid making a phone call at all costs

6) I don't like wearing jeans or pants

Now, my 6 people to tag are:
1) Sheepshepherdess - fantastic photography and spinning, plus Merino and Romney sheep
2) Valerie - go check out her gorgeous lace shawl
3) Tina T-P - Farm life, kitties, and Shetland sheep!
4) Good Kharma Bunny - fabulous ply-split and kumihimo
5) Erin - whose knitting I admire tremendously
6) Cheryl - who always has something interesting (fiber and otherwise) going on at her blog.

3 comments:

  1. I notice even as most of us claim we hate memes, we read everyone elses and find new blogs! And that's the best part of memes. Tho, of course, I don't think any of us are weird. And I really like your 3, 4, 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true!

    For the record, I found C's blog through a meme link and have been a regular visitor ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the teepee one, I always wanted to do that! As for being off the grid, I'm working on it, just got to crack the circuit for my deep freeze and a solar panel...

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!