I've been tagged by Judy with a weird meme. Here's why it's weird.
“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
So here goes. After much deliberation (but only because I think I'm quite "normal" ;) my 6 weird things:
1) I don't like iced tea (well, that's weird around here anyway)
2) It took me 11 years and 5 majors to earn my bachelors degree
3) I once lived in a tipi on a hippy commune without electricity, telephones, keys, or clocks
4) DH and I have an uncontrollable desire to be off the grid
5) I dislike telephones and talking on them. I will avoid making a phone call at all costs
6) I don't like wearing jeans or pants
Now, my 6 people to tag are:
1) Sheepshepherdess - fantastic photography and spinning, plus Merino and Romney sheep
2) Valerie - go check out her gorgeous lace shawl
3) Tina T-P - Farm life, kitties, and Shetland sheep!
4) Good Kharma Bunny - fabulous ply-split and kumihimo
5) Erin - whose knitting I admire tremendously
6) Cheryl - who always has something interesting (fiber and otherwise) going on at her blog.