Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Computer Died

Unfortunately my computer died last night. I am posting this from the public library. Actually I had a heads up on this about a week ago, and fortunately made copies of all my files. So the only thing I'll lose are the few kitty blog photos I uploaded to the computer (and then deleted from my camera) over the last week.

I probably won't be posting on my blog until I get a new computer. You all are an important part of my life, so I hope it won't be too long.......

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that Leigh - hope you're back on-line soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, we'll wait right here til you return.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Glad you had most things backed up. Miss you already!!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!